This is Bap(cooked rice) and Korean people eat Bap nearly every meal, which means rice is the main source of carbohydrate in Korean foods. From this aspect of rice in Korean food you can get easily gluten free. To get gluten free with Korean food all you need to do are getting rice and gluten free soy sauce, red chili paste and soy bean paste as they are the basic Korean sauces. However outside of Korea it can be hard to find them, which means I find hard, too as I am living in New Zealand. For the soy sauce I could find gluten free soy sauce branded by Kikkoman at any supermarket in New Zealand. For the red chili paste I suggest you to buy red chili paste made from rice and they are sold at any Korean shop in New Zealand. For the soybean paste unfortunately I couldn't find any gluten free of it in New Zealand so I suggest you buy them from any Korean traditional sauce company as the sauces are produced by traditional way are all gluten free. If you don't know where to buy them just leave a comment here and I will find a way for you. Dishes In this blog are mostly gluten free unless it has wheat flour in it. Even though any dish in this blog has weat flour in it you can still substitude it with gluten free flour such as rice flour. Here some absolutely gluten free dishes in this blog.Friday, 21 September 2012
Gluten Free
This is Bap(cooked rice) and Korean people eat Bap nearly every meal, which means rice is the main source of carbohydrate in Korean foods. From this aspect of rice in Korean food you can get easily gluten free. To get gluten free with Korean food all you need to do are getting rice and gluten free soy sauce, red chili paste and soy bean paste as they are the basic Korean sauces. However outside of Korea it can be hard to find them, which means I find hard, too as I am living in New Zealand. For the soy sauce I could find gluten free soy sauce branded by Kikkoman at any supermarket in New Zealand. For the red chili paste I suggest you to buy red chili paste made from rice and they are sold at any Korean shop in New Zealand. For the soybean paste unfortunately I couldn't find any gluten free of it in New Zealand so I suggest you buy them from any Korean traditional sauce company as the sauces are produced by traditional way are all gluten free. If you don't know where to buy them just leave a comment here and I will find a way for you. Dishes In this blog are mostly gluten free unless it has wheat flour in it. Even though any dish in this blog has weat flour in it you can still substitude it with gluten free flour such as rice flour. Here some absolutely gluten free dishes in this blog.
Labels:
Gluten Free Ideas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment